Conceptualized in 2010 in Washington, DC and incorporated in the State of Washington on July 1, 2011, ROI3's mission is to empower people in emerging economies with innovative, technology-based solutions.
What we do
ROI3 creates localized content and services optimized for smartphone and tablet users in developing countries and regions. Mobile technology has proven to be powerful tools in developing countries and regions. ROI3 delivers content extending the benefits of mobile communications through convenient access to knowledge, information and services that increase productivity, build communities, and grow economies.
ROI3's primary goal is to provide exceptional service to each and every customer with a brand that represents integrity, quality, and innovation. Examples of how ROI3's content and services will help customers include:
1. Assisting individuals with learning or improving English language skills;
2. Educating individuals on health, sanitation, well-being and preventable diseases;
3. Providing farmers with critical and timely information on best practices, pricing, and weather;
4. Facilitating the growth and development of small and medium-sized enterprises; and
5. Promoting financial literacy for individuals, families, and businesses.
Please visit Our Services page to learn more about ROI3's innovative technology.
William C. Joern, Executive Chairman
Aaron D. Rose, President, Treasurer, and Chief Executive Officer
Steven E. Drake, Executive Vice President and Corporate Secretary
ROI3 is looking for talented individuals who possess a passion of making a difference through innovation. If you have experience with mobile applications and services, and an understanding for developing tools that improve people's lives, send us a message with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ROI3 is an equal opportunity employer.